Shiny Violet Star

Monday, July 3, 2023

Tsubasa Blog Book: Translations (Part 1)


Hello everyone! I decided to upload the first set of scans and rough translations I did of the Tsubasa Blog book that came out around 2007/2008. I frequently upload entries onto Instagram but I thought this would be a good place to archive this content for reference just in case you don't feel like scrolling through my Instagram to find the posts again. 

If you repost, please do credit me. I know my translations are shoddy but this IS a labor of love and stealing without crediting my efforts would really be shitty. :( Anyway, please enjoy taking a look at the inside world of gyaru fashion during a peak Popteen-era in 2007~ 








































































No comments:

Post a Comment