Shiny Violet Star

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Moar Gyaru Souzai with Translations

Something I love seeing on blogs that really brightens them up is the usage of Gyaru Souzai. What are gyaru souzai? They are little animated pixel gifs of gyaru that move and occasionally have messages next to them. 

One of my most popular posts is one I did years ago that featured ton of souzai that I had roughly translated with my limited Japanese knowledge. They're super cute and can really separate out a gyaru blog from other blogs. I'm pretty sure these looked exceptionally cute on mobile blogs. 

For awhile, I was using them and had stopped for some reason or another. I'd like to begin using them again. They were fun. Other things I use them for outside of my blogs (despite them not being able to move this way) is for pictures. If the souzai are transparent they can be used so many different ways. For awhile (when I was submitting them) I was using them for reactions to really cute pictures of other gaijin gyaru for Gyaru Valentine submissions! This became a bit popular because soon after, I saw a lot of other submissions consisting of them. So they can be used in a multitude of ways! 

Today I'm going to share a very large portion of my collection with you in hopes that these can be archived. A lot of gyaru media (stock images specifically) have gotten lost on the internet due to blogs closing down or through the lack of tumblr now. 

So without further ado, here are my cute collection of gyaru souzai: 






 "Goodnight"











"Good luck!!"

"I love you"


"Good night"

"Good work"














"mata asobu/let's play again?"


"ahhhhh!!!"















"Is it bad?"


"Bath time now?"



















"goodnight"





"tch"






"chuu/kiss"









"it's cold!"




"congrats"





"isn't it cool?!"





















"whyyy?!"


"I love you!"

"movie date"



"Good luck!"






"I want to eat yummy food"


"dokidoki"

 "dokidoki"





"good luck/do your best?!!"







"eheheh"

"kyaaa"

"hasukashiii" 'shy"



"good night"







"dead"











"good luck/do your best"




"good!!"

"hello!"

"hello"

 "hello"

"good luck okay?"

"good luck"

"good morning"

 "good morning"

"Good morning"

"Good morning"

 "good morning"

 "good morning"

 "good night"

 "good night"


 "good night"

"good night" (I think this is said more princessy?"

 "good night"

"good night"

 "goodnight"

"it's good weather!"

"good work/good job"






"yessss/okay!!" (maybe hello too wtf?)












 "happy new year!"



 good morning

 hm? nn?





 it's hot


I'm sorry

 I can't sleep!!

Can't sleep...


 ??


 I love you

I love you


I love you senpai!








 Like



I miss you/I wanna see you

I'm sorry






Welcome!

Not sure fully what this says-but the last part is a love confession? Someting about forever sorry-but I really do love you? 













Let's eat/idatakimasu

 I-It's hot..

It's hot...



 It's hot

 Itsumo aritgato-thank you always












What are you doing right now?








 ohohoho (the princess/oujosama laugh of triumph)





 I'm leaving/going out!





 Like/love

 Like/love



 sad



Love/rabu



Love



























 hey/hey (like to get attention)










 Nice to meet you/please take care of me

Nice to meet you














Hey, pay attention to me!




Let's play together/let the two of us play together ;)













Really?!





saa
















it's cold



 today's school




see you later/matta ne


















 -coughing-


I have a cold

I'm sick





















 It's snowing!!




 So cooooll!

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

 I'm sorry

I'm sorry



 I'm sorry





Stop it!!!












Wondering what to wish for during tanabata I'm assuming



































Good morning


Hina Matsuri

Goodnight


dara?

??









That was delicious!









Nya/meow!


Good night



I'm so happy! Thank you!

Thank you

Much (?) thanks!

Thank you

Thank you



 Thank you always

Thank you

Thank you so much!

Thank you

Really, thank you





Fuu/being tired after hard work


I'm tired





















Yay!

Good morning!












Asobo/play






































































No!!Iya


Kisses/chu

















































































hahahaha

hehehehe














































































Forever together





It's cooolddd

It's cold













Kyaaaa 



























































tch



































































aaaa




























 nee/hey... (to want to be paid attention to)

Happy birthday!










































kyaaaa


Good evening!
























Love















eeeeehh?















































Bath (kore kara?)





















Yadda mou (no/I don't want to?)












Good work










 Welcome back










 Good work!!















 

I woke up

















What?  eh?


 I love you -kiss kiss-




Hey hey, pay attention to me








 drive/going for a drive
















 A date 





















 Welcome back

welcome back

 Welcome back

 What to eat?

What time do you think it is?!

 ?

Where to?

Where are we going?

No comments:

Post a Comment