Shiny Violet Star

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Ultimate Beauty and Primping Rec List for an Agejo Gal's Night In



With the new year around the corner I decided to find a couple items that I thought were great for a night in to start the New Year off right. I gathered up a couple of different cute 'sexy but cute' items that really would make you feel like an elegant agejo gal staying in a hotel on her night in or out after a long day out shopping and such. Agejo girls I've always thought, are the most elegant of gyaru. They're all about cute with a touch of bling, elegance, and maturity. They're the older gyarus that I feel like the younger ones strive to be if they want to stay flashy. It's easy to think about how these girls might be on their day out and about with hair, make-up, and accessories but what would they use life style wise for the nights in when they're busy relaxing and pampering themselves?

I found a couple of sexy but cute products that you can find either online or in stores that work for these type of nights!







First up? Lush's Sex Bomb bath bomb~ This is what inspired me to make this article in the first place. When I first saw it I couldn't help but think 'This is the shit SakuRina bathes in daily'. LOL Maybe it's because I've seen her in a bikini with bubbles lately? Not sure but these bath bombs (all of Lush's bath bombs actually) smell absolutely amazing and it turns your bath water a gorgeous hot pink!



To set off your ambiance in that bath I high recommend lighting candles while you take your bath or maybe even just to make your princess room smell amazing-light them in there while you relax and pamper yourself!  This is Bath and Body Work's 'Champagne Toast' candle which amusingly made me think of Host/Hostesses who do Champagne calls and even if not, it sounds kind of elegant right? Like something to celebrate with the New Year rolling in and just seems like a grown up candle!

Next up is shampoo/hair treatment/conditioner. I personally haven't gotten to try this yet but so many people swear by this stuff, I've heard good things from a friend-and I see it all over the Japanese stores I hit so it must be doing something right! Ichikami hair products seem to be a thing and I think it's going to be my next snag unless someone throws me into a different direction with hair products! Supposedly the scent to this stuff is amazing and it really great for your hair! And let's face it every girl loves her hair feelings soft and amazing! Especially when you're always curling and terrorizing it with hairspray!!



Post bath comes perfumes and lotions. Betsey Johnson not only has super glamorous packaging but her perfume/lotion titled 'Too Too Pretty' smells freaking amazing. It is my go to scent! It's really fruity and I  really don't know how to explain it but I would definitely call it a girly scent. It's not really musky or strong in the sense that you get from Juicy (who has equally as cute packaging) or Gucci (which is up there in the elegance factor) but just...really pretty smelling and cute to boot! It's a good price range as well in terms of affordability!




After lotioning/perfuming up I think every one love a couple of really amazing facial treatments. I've used the Pure Smile Face Masks in Diamond and Ruby and both are AMAZING. I love these so much and they make my face feel dewy and bouncy. Which is great for the winter time when the weather is kind of cold, drying, and extremely harsh on one's skin. Both the Ruby and Diamond like they say-have said extract in them which also creates brightening skin! If you like sheet masks these
are for you!







Another face/skin product I like is Jurlique! If you want to bust bank on skin care products and want your face feeling AMAZING? This is the shit to get. I only tried a sample of a Rose Moisture Plus cream and I've actually wonder why the fuck (especially recently) I haven't went the hell back to Sephora and got myself some of this miraculous stuff. It leaves your skin feeling so soft...and when I applied my make up on a day after or hell I think it was the day off.. Foundation went on AMAZINGLY. This is a go to! I've just reminded myself to bust bank eventually...






After getting all primped up I think good lingerie makes any girl feel sexy/pretty. From the previous post I was saying how I had just discovered that and it's a for sure thing. Treating yourself to some frills under your frills every now and then is kind of a luxurious feeling and I'm sure if you have a special someone it's just a plus. Something I think that's really agejo-esque in a sense is baby doll dresses. They're like the bedtime version of what agejo gals already wear... I've been told plenty of times that I could sleep in my ma*rs dresses and while I can see why considering the brand does do babydoll cuts and is extremely sexy when it comes to dress lengths, thigh highs, garters, ect. real baby dolls are I'll assume more comfortable and waaaay shorter than my ma*rs stuff. I think they're cute to lounge around in if you have a place to yourself.




Every girl likes a manicure and what's not better than a DIY to save (or not save in this case) a little cash with your own nail polishes and bling? I do know that Christian Louboutin released his own nail polish line which is apparently super expensive but Nails Inc also just collabed with the gorgeous fashion icon and previous Spice Girl Victoria Beckham and it's been kind of a topic so I'll add this here. I'm not sure if there's any other colors other than that red and white but white is super elegant and basic. You can french your nails or add decoratives as you choose!

So this has been my little agejo pampering post! What do you guys think? Are there any additives that I could add into this? Let me know! Until next time lovelies~


No comments:

Post a Comment