Shiny Violet Star

Sunday, September 20, 2015

SacAnime 2015 Summer

So SacAnime 2015 happened... There's not much to say because it isn't really a fashion oriented con and it's pretty low key honestly. I spent most of that weekend with friends bumming around and fooding, aka getting fat. The weather was beautiful up in Sacramento all weekend long and friends and I hit a lot of places that I missed horribly after not being up there for a year. 

I think a picture post will sum up this post and SacAnime perfectly rather than me going off into a tangent of things...


5 am  breakfast and watched doggies swim in the river afterward. This was probably my favorite part of the weekend. 


Wore Liz Lisa on Saturday, Fucked up on my make up. Tried to salvage it. 


The people I mainly spent the entire weekend with. I hung out with other people too but I spent time with these peeps the longest. 


Mah kouhai. <3 They're my bad bitches in training. I'm so grateful to have them in my life. They're so mature for their age and just overall pleasant people. :) I've never had a hard or bad time with them and these three have been friends since they were babies basically. ahaha <3 they're a package deal and I love them all very much equally~ I tried to get one on one time with each and every one of them at least for a bit over that weekend. 




Ran into Jimmy. Was shocked he was there and pretty much solo-ing it. I hope you had a fun time sir! :) He's always so sweet and happy to see everyone. I'm glad I ran into him. I don't know how he didn't burn up in dat kigu!!!


Babeh's first takoyaki! lmfao all of the girls tried it over the weekend and didn't know wtf to feel about it. they weren't prepared for the array of flavors! Takoyaki/okonomiyaki is by far my favorite food ever. -could probably eat it every day until she threw it up- >_> LOL but yeah the girls didn't care for it as much. I think it's an acquired taste. 


TEAMWORK. Sydney and Bella struggling with Sydney's 'White Rock Shooter' wig. Long wigs are a pain. jfc LOL they so cute. I love how they all help each other when something malfunctions. Like I said these babes are a UNIT! 


Bella was fucking starving later on in the day so I was determined to find her food. Was between Bento Box and Pieology. Bento Box had 40/50 percent off of rolls so Bella opted for there. This was my first time having dinner with just the two of them. <3 <3 <3 


I ate light knowing I was having dinner with other people later on in the day. 




Night shenanigans. Ran into Johnny who like Jimmy was surprisingly solo. ;_; If I would have known he wasn't being entertained I would have wrapped up the shoot I was doing with Miguel much earlier. It was so pleasant seeing him. lol Miguel's fucking face in the background. Looks like a god damn titan from hell...


Ryujin was packed as fuck so here we are waiting for Shoki. Miguel wandered the fuck off somewhere...lol 


Shoki! I'd say it's a good alternative still a win/win regardless of not getting to indulge in Ryujin. Apparently Ryujin is stupid popular now.... >_> I know Johnny wanted to do Oz but we just...didn't have enough people to throw down like that for all you can eat. ;_; next time maybe we'll have a big crowd and make it worth the 20 bucks to throw down before two hours are up LOL 


Day two look. Wore a different Liz Lisa dress. Simplied my make up even more. Had a case of death because I was so tired. Maybe it shows in the photo LOL 


Accidentally made a wrong turn that lead into a right one. Let Miguel experience the joys of Osakaya. They have stupid delicious mochi/manjyuu and super delicious kintoki shaved ice. There was sidewalk art on the ground. I found a cute Pikachu~



The selection of mochi inside, I went all out not knowing when I would get this next...


Ventured the dealers hall/artist alley with the girls. Found this crazy cute lolita/Sailor Moon print and had to have it because I am Sailor Moon trash <3 Works well because most of my Sailor Moon stuff is in my room for decor other than my handbag lol


Bella's epic shirt xD 


Speaking of Bella, she also made an amazing Belldandy <3 


To finish this post off-that moment when you talk about Ten Count trash with the kouhai and introduce them to the addiction that is TsumTsums. -is going to hell- 


Hope you enjoyed the post! Hopefully I'll have more informative/less of a half assed post soon~









No comments:

Post a Comment