Shiny Violet Star

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Massive Gyaru Style Wallpaper Post

 Hello everyone! I'm back with another blogpost. <3 Way back in the days of Gyaru Amino, I made this massive wallpaper post full of old gyaru branded/gyaru style wallpapers that I had found on the internet. I immediately when I found these, saved them in fear they'd be lost (as many unarchived things are on the internet) if they weren't SOMEWHERE. 

So here they are on my blog, similarly to how the gyaru souzai are. :) Some of these will be super compatible with smartphones while others were meant only for small old school style cellphones (the ones with animations especially sadly). 

If there are repeats, I apologize~! I mass uploaded these. x_x 












































































































































































































































































































































7 comments:

  1. Wow! I remember a lot of these but there's so many that I haven't! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I knew I needed to archive them somewhere before they got lost on the internet for good. x_x so many other things have not been saved so they just kind disappear and it breaks my heart...</3

      Delete
    2. I would love to find more where can I find them?

      Delete
    3. This blog's content is really interesting to read. This blog has provided me with a wealth of instructional information, which I greatly appreciate. Dry Erase Wallpaper

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this really helpful information; I am glad to have finally found what I had been looking for such a long time. Hire Best Gold Wallpaper Installation from Déco & Co Wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this interesting and informative article, painting with airless spray gun will be faster and more interesting!
    Black Wallpaper Designs

    ReplyDelete