Shiny Violet Star

Monday, July 3, 2023

Ma*rs 20th Anniversary Collection : Ma*rs in Wonderland Autumn/Winter 2010 featuring Eriko Tachiya

 This is a super special edition of Ma*rs' Autumn/Winter Collection because 2010 marked the brand's 20th anniversary. The model featured is Eriko Tachiya but we see hints of other past models and shop staff that represented Ma*rs way back in the day as well! As always, if you repost please do credit as I do spend my own money to buy and provide these scans for online preservation. It's a labor of love ;_;


5 comments:

  1. I wish Ma*rs still made clothes like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me but I love you. I love you in the sense of a person caring enough about saving a stranger from drowning. Please read this blog post below. It won't make much sense in the beginning but stick with it. Again I love you

    http://www.rebelliousbeauty.com/2017/01/the-egyptian-gods-are-back-and-you-wont.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read this too. Probably first because it's shorter. https://www.chick.com/products/tract?stk=1182

    Hebrews 13:2
    King James Version
    2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a beacon of wisdom in your niche.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete