Shiny Violet Star

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Quick Update:I Want to Be A Kawaii Ambassador!!!

Hi you guys, long time no speak but I promise I'll have a couple of entries up very soon! 

I usually don't ask for votes for these type of contests but I'd love to stand a chance in this one but Kawaii International! It's been a huge dream of mine to be the bridge between Japan and the United States through fashion and pop culture! I'm not only a gyaru but a lolita and a cosplayer! I've done visual kei and all sorts of fashion genres in the past so I'd LOVE to represent us foreigners as a whole! I feel like Kawaii is confidence! Being confident means going against all rules set except for your own! There are no boundaries to how cute or cool you can be! Being unique is such a huge part of kawaii too because it gives you the open-ness to learn new things and TRY new things that perhaps, you've never thought about trying out before! <3 So with that said; PLEASE VOTE LOVELIES! I'd highly appreciate it! <3 Because without you all; I for sure wouldn't be blogging or sharing what I've learnt or my adventures with you all!

http://woobox.com/hwshjp/vote/for/2591085 

No comments:

Post a Comment